Sunday 28 February 2010

Personal Injury Solicitors and Ironic Slips, Trips and Falls

personal injury slip trip fall copyWe went back to my university city for a shopping spree (again) this weekend. While rambling up one the main streets, I stumbled across a promo-van (kind of a caravan for promotions…. obviously) for a little-known firm of personal injury solicitors.

The two workers (both sporting jackets in the colours of the law firm they represented) were wandering about in front of the promo van with little sense of purpose and looked thoroughly cold and fed-up. I guess different types of advertising works for different firms but this seemed entirely hopeless from a mile off!

Then, at the end of the day, having sat through the monolithic film, Avatar, (yes, I finally got around to seeing it) we were walking back down the now darkened street when I tripped over the tow-bar of the injury lawyers’ promo-van.

So now I know what it’s like to suffer an accident that wasn’t my fault. Just typical! :p

4 comments:

  1. Would you like my direct office number, Michael? You may be entitled to £1000's! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had cards thrust into my hands from those in promo trailer van things. Same as any leaflet promotion - they all end up on the ground a few metres away.

    def think you should take up andro's offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Andro.... as you say, I should be entitled to considerable compensation for my accident!

    slight snag: I made the whole tripping up bit up, of course, but I won't tell if you don't. Ambulance chasers are the least scrupulous of the lot, after all! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Jay' and 'John' - just to let you know, I'll keep deleting these comments plugging the firm of personal injury lawyers. I offer competitive advertising rates for for all kinds of text-ads (like those found in the right-hand column) but I vet every single comment on law actually and delete any that seeks to plug a business.

    Please feel free to get in touch if you'd like to set something up.

    ReplyDelete